Our offer for scientists
What challenges do regional companies face?
Where are the places that research and solutions are needed?
Where might your research results be used?
The Innovation Hub 13 transfer scouts are constantly liaising with companies in the region. This is how they learn first-hand where specific, innovative solutions are required. As a scientist you can also benefit from this, because only those that are truly aware of the needs can conduct targeted research.
Use our network: we promote your innovative solutions and technologies and introduce them to companies in the area.
In the areas of "digital integration", "lightweight construction" and "life sciences" we offer transfer scouts who you can call upon for advice and action. Talk to us so that we can connect you and your research project with the right partners!
This is how we can support you:
By promoting competences, methods and technologies of the research and working groups
Through support in seeking project collaborations in business and science
By providing mediation and translation for any of the involved parties
Through events as platforms for knowledge and technology transfer
By providing information on current calls for research support proposals
By lending assistance with funding applications for joint development projects
The 4 pillars to ensure a successful collaborative project for you
1. Development of a knowledge pool
- We collate all your main research areas, methods and technologies within a single portfolio.
- If your methods and technologies are fit for transfer, we can then create a transfer profile.
- We shall also discuss with you:
- whether your method or technology is patentable
- what scientific focal points there are which can be transformed into demonstrators
- whether some of your research and teaching activities can dovetail into a test area
2. Promotion of your know-how
- We advertise your skills using transfer profiles, demonstrators or test areas within our own and third-party events such as topic-focussed congresses, trade fairs and conferences, during company visits as well as in our showrooms and on-site locations
3. Networking with the right contacts
- Benefit from our broad network of business, research institutions and other intermediaries
- During our regional conferences and InnoMix idea workshops, you shall personally become acquainted with contacts for your cooperation project.
4. Project support
- We provide you with information about suitable funding options and any ongoing calls to submit proposals.
- We support you in all aspects of research and development as well as with knowledge and technology transfer.
The illustrations on this page are based on work by @pch.vector and were obtained via de.freepik.com .
Further components for your success:
We connect academic know-how with the demands of regional companies. What can we do for you? Please feel free to contact our transfer scouts. More →
Get to know us or your future cooperation partners personally.
Whether on-site or digital, our events are a perfect spot for networking. More →
Innovative solutions distinctly clustered and pooled for you. Discover more than 50 prototypes, technologies, methodologies and algorithms from current research. More →
We are searching for innovative ideas from science. Please feel free to register for participating in the innofab_competition for ideas More →
Do you want to put to the test whether specific technologies are applicable for your specific needs? Please find here more information about our tests beds. More →
Please feel free to visit our laboratories and workshops digitally via our virtual tours and discover interesting facts about research and technology. More →
Research at first-hand! Get to know more about newly developed technologies and application on-site at our campus or online. More →
Do you have questions, suggestions, ideas or specific projects? We are looking forward to talking to you!
Brandenburg Technical University Cottbus-Senftenberg
Platz der Deutschen Einheit 1
The "Innovation Hub 13 - Fast Track to Transfer" of the Technical University of Wildau and the Brandenburg Technical University of Cottbus-Senftenberg is one of the 29 selected winners of the federal government funding initiative "Innovative College", equipped with funds of the Federal Ministry of Education and Research BMBF And the state of Brandenburg. Further information can be found at www.innovative-hochschule.de